German for advanced learners
Students can prepare for the telc C1, both in the regular intensive courses.
Long term language courses to improve the required language skills: listening – speaking, reading, writing and intensive grammar.
The courses provide the best preparation for higher education in Germany. Experienced university lecturers teaching at our school have helped to make the course a real success. The exam results of our students are well above average. We also offer special TestDaF preparation courses, which offer you the best possible training for the exam.
If you wish to pursue formal study in Germany, you will need to prove that you have sufficient knowledge of the language (at least a level C1). ADK takes a systematic approach to teaching students the necessary knowledge and skills to succeed in higher education courses taught in German. In our intensive courses, we provide a thorough grounding in the grammar and language, which you need to master the German language.
Our schedule in C1 courses
- 25 lessons in groups
- Monday to Friday, 8:45 -12.45
- Weekly progress tests
We offer you
- Systematic and specialised preparation for all aspects of the exam
- Training in exam technique and strategies
- A comprehensive textbook, specifically designed and written for the exam.
- Mock (practice) exams using past exams from the previous 10 years
- Weekly mock exams, using an authentic past paper
- At least 3 essay tasks per week, which are then discussed in detail
The workload for the Testdaf Preparation Course is heavy and for this reason, you need to have advanced level of fluency in German to do the course. Since the course gets booked up very quickly, you need to book early to make sure you get a space on the course.